While at HIMSS15 we were fortunate to sit down with experts who took part in the Protecting Sensitive Information and Preserving Privacy While Becoming More Mobile, sponsored by Citrix.
Guest On this episode:
- Connie Barrera – CISO, Jackson Health
- Peter Capelli – Vice President & CISO, Catholic Health
- Sanjay Deo - President, HIPAA-HITECH-SOLUTIONS, INC.
- Kurt Roemer, Chief Security Strategist, Citrix
- How some of the largest health systems are addressing emerging mobile security threats
- What technologies leading providers are using to enable mobility while maintaining the control needed to track devices, secure access to sensitive data, and defensively prove compliance with HIPAA, PCI DSS and enterprise governance
- How practitioners can use and roam their complete experience to any device, over any network, interact with patient data, email or text other members of a care team, share documents or submit prescriptions—all without exposing sensitive data to loss or theft
Visit us at www.HealthcareTechTalk.net
Direct download: HTT_Episode_39.mp3
-- posted at: 11:14pm EST